Monday 12 August 2013

Accenture Technical Interview Questions



Technical round:

HR: Hi xyz .. tell me about yourself ?
Me: Told

HR: What are your favourite subjects ?
Me: C , Java


HR: What are packages ?
Me: Told

HR: Is it same as that of #include<stdio.h> ?
Me: Told

HR: Why we use include keyword in c and import in java
Me: I was not sure but told something

HR: Advised me to be sure in the basic concepts.. and again asked favourite subject 
Me: C

Hr : Write a pgm to take the name from user  and print
Me: Wrote

Hr: Write pgm fr factorial of number 
Me: Told

Hr: OK xyz.


After 5 mins they called for HR round.. (so be prepared for everything.. and don't leave for last minute.. especially there 6 values)


Hr: Tell me about yourself ?
Me: Told

Hr: So whats new in information technology ?
Me: Told

Hr: Tell me about cloud computing ?
Me: Told

Hr: Where you see yourself after 5  years ?
Me: As a senior software engg in accenture

Hr: Ready to work in any part of country, night shift,any technology ?
(This was the indication that I am selected)
Me: Yes mam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More